Quest, Retired, Tiki items, ICE, Pins and a lot more

PrincessJen09 said:
ice chair - For 300 a piece, I will take a whole lot. I am thinking about 20. Is that ok? (6000)
bamboo wall divider - cyan - I will take 1. (400)
tiki idol - red - I will take 4 of these please. (1000)
bamboo carpet - red - I will take 2 of these. (400)
bamboo wall divider - red - I will take 2. (800)
bamboo wall divider - green - I will take 2. (800)
Tangaroa Tiki - I will just take this pin. (3000)

So my total is 12,400. Is that right? How long do I have to collect these credits? Thanks!

ETA: If I substitue buyables, am I to substitue them at the price that it costs to buy them?

As far as the buyables, yes, you are correct. Substitute them at the price you pay for them. I would for that, prefer if you could stick more with the TL Palm Trunks, or the Parrot Palm Trees.

How long do you think you need to collect your total?

PurpleDuck said:
Shadowkittykat - 10 TL palm tree trunks for each tiki fountain

OK. I think I'm going to have to say no thank you. I feel I have other plans for the TL trunks :goodvibes

Kasiks said:
Purple duck,

1x tiki idol - cyan : 250
1x bamboo carpet - red & 4x bamboo carpet - cyan : 1000
4x bamboo wall divider - green : 1600
1x ATIS Molecule : 1200
1x ATIS Snowflakes : 1200
--------------------------------

I am ready to make the trade when you want (i will give you only credits if it is ok with you)

I would like to buy more tiki idols if it is possible, 4 in each differents colors (If i can that would raise the total to 8250)

Thanks

The extra tiki idols are fine. So that would be 5 cyan, 4 red, 4 yellow and I agree with your total of 8250.

Credits are fine.

Purple Duck - I would really be interested in two or three of the tiki fountains and a variety of the tikis that you have.

I don't want to overload you with palm tree trunks, but I would be happy to trade other things. I have a blue leota table (which appears to be on your list) and the Donald Duck pin that you also mentioned. Of course, I also have credits that I could trade.

Please let me know what would work best for you, and what you are currently interested in!

Thanks - sygl

Would you trade Kali River couch piece for Purple Aladin Carpet?

sygl said:
Purple Duck - I would really be interested in two or three of the tiki fountains and a variety of the tikis that you have.

I don't want to overload you with palm tree trunks, but I would be happy to trade other things. I have a blue leota table (which appears to be on your list) and the Donald Duck pin that you also mentioned. Of course, I also have credits that I could trade.

Please let me know what would work best for you, and what you are currently interested in!

Thanks - sygl

The tiki fountains are 1000 each, the tiki idols are 250 each. I have yet to update my first post with the number of tikis available as the trades for them have not taken place yet. However, here is how many I anticipate having of each color. 20 of the cyan, 8 of the red, and 6 yellow.

I have a rather large project I am going to be doing, so I already know I can not have too many TL Palm Trunks. :goodvibes But I also would be agreeable to credits, or a combinatiion of the two, whichever works for you.

hi duck im interested in these items if you still have them:

Jolly Roger pin
ATIS Ride though pin

im trading:
2 everest chairs
1 red penny press
1 yellow tiki
1 blue tiki
1 cactus chair green
1 captain nemo chair pink
2 explorer suitcases
1 herbie couch
1 rocketship magneta
1 saddle seat red
1 pirate wells
1 surf pin

Hey I am interested in the HM Pants and shoes if you still have them. Willing to pay some credits in combination with any of the buyables you have listed in your Wish List.

Coasterguy said:
Would you trade Kali River couch piece for Purple Aladin Carpet?

Okay! Next time we see each other on? Or do you want to set up a time?

Hi Duck,

15k would be fabulous :) Just wasn't sure how much they were going for!

zeniff said:
hi duck im interested in these items if you still have them:

Jolly Roger pin
ATIS Ride though pin

im trading:
2 everest chairs
1 red penny press
1 yellow tiki
1 blue tiki
1 cactus chair green
1 captain nemo chair pink
2 explorer suitcases
1 herbie couch
1 rocketship magneta
1 saddle seat red
1 pirate wells
1 surf pin

Right now, those pins are pending trade. Normally I would say I would put you on the list as next if the original requester didn't make the trade. However I notice that most of what you are offering is what I am already offering for trade, and I have the other items! Sorry!

cja21 said:
Hey I am interested in the HM Pants and shoes if you still have them. Willing to pay some credits in combination with any of the buyables you have listed in your Wish List.

Currently the terms have been accepted. If for some reason the trade doesn't go through, and you are willing to offer at least 15,000 in credits, I can put you on the list for next to contact.

PurpleDuck said:
As far as the buyables, yes, you are correct. Substitute them at the price you pay for them. I would for that, prefer if you could stick more with the TL Palm Trunks, or the Parrot Palm Trees.

How long do you think you need to collect your total?

I have 4000 credits right now (silly tron!!). I also have 11 palm tree trunks that I can trade. I would prefer all credits, but if you need it sooner I can add those. I think that I could get 12,400 at the LATEST by Sunday. Does that work? Or is that too long?

I'd like to offer 3,000 credits a piece for pirate pins 2, 3, and 5. Let me know if that sounds good. Thanks.

PrincessJen09 said:
I have 4000 credits right now (silly tron!!). I also have 11 palm tree trunks that I can trade. I would prefer all credits, but if you need it sooner I can add those. I think that I could get 12,400 at the LATEST by Sunday. Does that work? Or is that too long?

Sunday sounds fine to me :goodvibes

Mnementh said:
I'd like to offer 3,000 credits a piece for pirate pins 2, 3, and 5. Let me know if that sounds good. Thanks.

Sounds great!

PurpleDuck,

I dont know when you are online on VMK or not but I can not stay up till the closing of VMK because I am in europe (the later, I can stay up is 2:30 in the morning my time) and I really would like to make the trade the most quickly possible for not having to think about holding the credits. Tell me when you are ok to make the trade thanks in advance and I hope you understand.

Hey Duck,

Just wanted to let you know that I put in the credits to my quest machine and I'm all ready to go whenever you want to trade :goodvibes

Hi Duck,
Ready to trade when you are! Just let me know via PM here or I'll look for you in the game!

:teeth:

Hi PurpleDuck! :wave: I'm interested in one of your Pirates Insider Tour quest pins. It's the only park pin I'm missing at the moment. :goodvibes I would have to do a shopping spree, but I have no idea what the going rate for these typically is. Can you give me some idea of a credit range you'd accept (if you're willing to take a shopping spree for one) and then I'll get back to you? Thanks! :wizard:

I asked about you today but noone knew of you being on vmk. I'd like to add much to my pin, but in the interest of costumes, I'll limit it to the following addition to my offer:
10 palm trunks for Herbie poster
2down slides for a parrot palm tree

let me know when you'll be on :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter