Quest Codes for Yellow Princess Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrixieMaguee

Mouseketeer
Folks, I was scammed out of my YELLOW dress, and then got jipped on a trade with a yellow shirt instead of the yellow princess top.

I have codes for haunted Mansion stuff, train teleporters , Gold collection etc. etc. for trade UP FRONT for a princess shirt! Thats all I want.

I also wouldn't mind a space suit, but that is second priority ^_^

Please, post if you are intereted :)

Sorry you were scammed but thanks for the heads up on SoccerKaitlyn.

Wish I had an extra princess top for you but I only bought the one.

I think one of my extra Characters has a yellow skirt and blouse but I do not have the shoes let me check I would trade for Gold collection stuff.

What do you have?

Mal

Hey, TrixieMaguee.

Did you go on the VMK Insider Tour? Any scoop on what's coming up?

Maleficent2 said:
I think one of my extra Characters has a yellow skirt and blouse but I do not have the shoes let me check I would trade for Gold collection stuff.

What do you have?

Mal

I have a gold collection with your name on it, if you want it :)

dippydawg said:
Hey, TrixieMaguee.

Did you go on the VMK Insider Tour? Any scoop on what's coming up?

I have invisability magic for you! Look for my character of the same name in the game and I will have it for you :)

New lands will open November/December.

They are talking about a Big Thunder Maze/roller coaster game. He showed us some sketches, and it was pretty awesome :)

Also, a haunted Mansion mazs/ghost catching game (like the jungle cruise??) However, the room looks pretty much like the haunted Mansion guest room.

It was the neatest tour I've been on in a while, walked on the exit on four rides and really really enjoyed myself :) (however I SUCKED at trivia!!)

OMG, that's awsome!

Thank you very much!

I'll try to find you.

Thanks again.

TrixieMaguee said:
I have invisability magic for you! Look for my character of the same name in the game and I will have it for you :)

New lands will open November/December.

They are talking about a Big Thunder Maze/roller coaster game. He showed us some sketches, and it was pretty awesome :)

Also, a haunted Mansion mazs/ghost catching game (like the jungle cruise??) However, the room looks pretty much like the haunted Mansion guest room.

It was the neatest tour I've been on in a while, walked on the exit on four rides and really really enjoyed myself :) (however I SUCKED at trivia!!)
did you do the WDW tour or DLand?
Sounds like fun. I have 3 passes to do them, but haven't had time yet. They told us to plan on 2 hours, was that enough time?

This is ancient History! But, I wrote down your name as soon as it happened.
I am hopeful that you have since mended your ways, and we can be friends :)

*besides* If you have a personal issue with me, feel free to PM me and we can hopefully work it out from there.

Since this trade thread is so old I am going to close it. You are welcome to start a new thread if you are still looking for these items!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter