• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quere @ Mermaid Ride In New FantasyLand...

OP, I'm not sure if it was a typo or if you intended to spell queue that way, but you might want to edit your title and original post.

maybe you should just stick to Universal (minus the burgers of course) since nothing at WDW seems to be up to your standards

Gotta agree about DC's line, and I absolutely adore Universal. But that line is just WAY too long (when you aren't there during a busy time), and WAY too dark. A whole unrelated group of us went the completely wrong way at a spot where there were two directions to go, and had to turn around and go back.

Actually, going through a line when there's no one else there *always* feels like the queue is long and ridiculous. It's once you slow down that it feels different.
We like to slip into that queue when it gets really hot just to cool down a bit. It was way nicer before they remodeled it.

OP is broken
You keep posting this and I'm curious to know what it means?

maybe you should just stick to Universal (minus the burgers of course) since nothing at WDW seems to be up to your standards
I'm not sure if either resort is actually good enough. I haven't really seen any praise except when it's used to criticize somethign else.

When I last went to both parks (8 years ago), I will admit that I liked the water misting that was at US that didn't seem to be at some ques in Disney. Though, that was the only thing. I loved how many of the Disney ques had something visual to look at.

I really dislike the misting fans, so I am pleased that WDW doesn't have them everywhere.

popcorn::popcorn::

Um, well, um.........you're complaining because you have to walk instead of wait in line?:rolleyes1

Planogirl said:
We like to slip into that queue when it gets really hot just to cool down a bit.

this would be really funny if you replaced your "queue" with how the OP spelled it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter