• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Queestion about walking to Epcot from Boardwalk via Int'l Gateway

dizzy_gal

Earning My Ears
Can anyone enter Epcot through the International Gateway with a ticket or AP or do you have to be a Resort Guest? Thanks!

Anyone can enter. DD and I ate at Spoodles in January, then entered Epcot to watch Illuminations (we were staying offsite, but came to the BW for dinner that night). We walked to the International Gateway and were allowed in with no problems. After the fireworks ended, we walked back through.

Anyone can enter. DD and I ate at Spoodles in January, then entered Epcot to watch Illuminations (we were staying offsite, but came to the BW for dinner that night). We walked to the International Gateway and were allowed in with no problems. After the fireworks ended, we walked back through.

that's what we're doing, having dinner at the Boardwalk and heading over to watch Illuminations using our Epcot after 4 passes...thanks so much for the info!

It is a real nice walk. It took us about 5 minutes or so from the BW area- the boat is also available, if you would rather take that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter