Queen Elsa & Princess Anna Staying In Norway For The "Forseeable Future"

Where are they at in the Norway area? Just trying to picture where there is possibly room for them??

The "front" part of the store area (used to sell perfume and plush animals in there, right next to the Kringla bakery) was cleared out and made into a princess meeting area. Used to have a sign on it that said Puffin's Roost.

Wait until the Norway pavilion is totally redone as a "Frozen" attraction if you think it's bad now.

I don't see them redoing Norway as Frozen - they've been really good about keeping the Epcot countries intact. Most princess and character (Tigger, Pooh, Alice, Mary Poppins) are either outside (with an indoor rain location) or don't effect the overall atmosphere of the country. I don't think they're going to change Norway for Frozen. Personally I'd love it if they did away with the film at the end of Maelstrom and made that into a meet/ greet but I doubt that will happen.

Hey! Just got off the phone with Disney yesterday and they stated that the 9-6 at Epcot is going away... That they will be at Epcot/Norway from 2-2:40 and 3-3:40. Also, at MK Fantasyland near Pinocchio Village from 11-4:30???

Hey! Just got off the phone with Disney yesterday and they stated that the 9-6 at Epcot is going away... That they will be at Epcot/Norway from 2-2:40 and 3-3:40. Also, at MK Fantasyland near Pinocchio Village from 11-4:30???

Are you just fooling with us? LOL Who did you call to get this info? They just started this 9-6!

Don't know who you talked to, but they have no idea what's going on... What number did you call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter