• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Queen beds anywhere?

ValkyrieMinnie

Earning My Ears
I have two large teenage boys. I don't think double beds will cut it! Is there anywhere on property that has either two queen beds or two doubles with the availability of getting a roll away? I know the Animal Kingdom does, but that is a bit out of our price range!;)
Thanks for the help!

POR has two double beds with a trundle bed, but your boys will probably be too big for that. I believe only the deluxes have two queen beds. You might try one of the All Star Music suites which sleep 6.

All deluxe resorts have queens. All Mods/Values have doubles I believe.

The deluxe rooms have queens, moderate and values have full size. POR does have the trundles, but I know first hand that they are not comfortable for a good size teen. The ASM has the family suites with a queen and a full pull out. I don't know the rates on them.
I just posted a thread regarding rollaways. My dh and ds are of good size so we are looking at 2 rooms at the POP or a Moderate with a rollaway. Any rollaways that we have had at previous hotel (not disney) are ok for a night or 2. We will be staying for 6.

OKW has a studio with 2 queen beds and a kitchenette.

They have good rates there lots of times.
Kerri

Perhaps the family suites at All Stars of FW cabins. While I don't believe they have queens, they do have more beds so your teens wouldn't have to share. Even if the room cost is a bit more, they both have kitchen facilities so you could save by having some meals in your room.

:thumbsup2 Deluxes have full queens, values have doubles and mod have something somewhat in the middle. (Width of a double, but a few inches longer.)

At all the moderates, you have the option of getting a roll-away bed for I *think* $10 per night. They don't overcrowd the room and are actually pretty comfy as far as roll-aways go. That would be my suggestion--more comfortable sleeping=more energy to enjoy the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter