Quality of rooms at ALL STAR SPORTS ???

RESEARCH

Earning My Ears
Need help in understand how "bad" the condition of the rooms are. We are going in early Sept 07 and selected the budget hotels to save some money. We have stayed at the Caribbean Beach, Wilderness Lodge, AKL, Grand Floridian and Boardwalk. I am not expecting the same room but in reading TRIP ADVISOR, the All Star Sports gets terrible reviews as being dirty, old and worn out. I expect a budget room but hope Disney quality & cleanliness will prevail. Can anyone give me an honest view from a recent stay here. Thank you,

I know they are currently refurbishing some of the rooms. But I don't think that all the rooms will be done by your stay. I stayed at Sports in March and I found the rooms to be outdated and worn out. They were clean, but very 1990s.

Need help in understand how "bad" the condition of the rooms are. We are going in early Sept 07 and selected the budget hotels to save some money. We have stayed at the Caribbean Beach, Wilderness Lodge, AKL, Grand Floridian and Boardwalk. I am not expecting the same room but in reading TRIP ADVISOR, the All Star Sports gets terrible reviews as being dirty, old and worn out. I expect a budget room but hope Disney quality & cleanliness will prevail. Can anyone give me an honest view from a recent stay here. Thank you,
When you check-in request a room in Home Run Hotel.It is the only section that has been completely refurbished so far and the rooms are wonderful!:)

We stayed at the all star sports in July/Aug. and thought our room (the basketball building) was great! It's not a deluxe hotel but was very clean and enjoyable. the housekeeping was friendly and kept everything in order...I would stay there again given a choice of staying on property vs not or even going to wdw vs staying at home!!

My first choice will always be the contemporary but sometimes that just won't happen!:goodvibes

Does anyone have pictures of the newly refurbished rooms at AS Sports?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter