• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quality Inn.

anng1962

Earning My Ears
Hi
We are booked into Quality Inn I-drive. Anyone else stayed there recently?
what was it like?
Regards Anne ::MickeyMo

I haven't stayed there, but was thinking of using it as a one night stop for when we do travel put there for thr first night if we arrive late, so I would be intrested in any answers as well.

I haven't stayed there recently but stayed there September 04. It is quite nice for a budget hotel. There are two pools, the rooms were spacious and clean and the shuttle service to US/IOA and Sea World was pretty good. We only ate once in the hotel (breakfast, which was free - we got coupons for a free breakfast and dinner) and it was OK but nothing special.

Overall, it's a reasonably nice hotel for what you pay.

Stayed there several years ago.

No frills budget hotel situated in a busy area.
If it's basic accomodation you require then you will be fine, we stayed there for 1 night only and to be honest would not stay there again.

we are going in Dec for the 5th time
We love it !!The location is great,its got a buffet restaurant ,bar,shop,etcyour in walking distance of food outlets and loads of gift stores
Rooms have fridge,safe coffee machine,microwave as standard
Plenty of parking its a real family type of hotel
Id do it!!

which one there are 2 quality inns on i drive there is q inn international and q inn plaza :cool1: :bounce:

If its the plaza you will have no problems at all we have stayed there 6 times and never had any problems and have booked for next sept. Our friends stayed at the international they were completely satisfied with it. They are sister hotels so the only thing different is the location. They both have 2 queen size beds bath, shower,fridge,iron, ironing board, coffee maker and microwave every thing you need really. enjoy!

We were there only a couple of weeks ago and if it basic that you want then this will be fine. To be fair it is close proximity to various restaurant but to be honest I would not stay there again.

if you are staying at the quality innn international it is a nice 3 star hotel.

2 nice pools. the breakfasts were nice. the shuttles are okay - i think that you have to pay for the shuttles to disney.

there were mainly americans there - which i liked.

i stayed at the best western international and i didn't like it - too many people from the UK there!

enjoy! :cheer2:

Hi all,

We are booked to stay there feb 06 for 2 weeks and got a letter from Portland Direct yestersay stating that they were dropping there rating to a 2 star to co-inside with the coments about this hotel.

I just hope it is ok for our stay all we want is a clean room to sleep in.

Cheryl

Thanks everyone for the views on the quality inn international. Quite a mixed review.
we are only sleeping there wanted something cheap (on a tight budget) as long as it is clean I'll be happy. Thanks again.
Anne.

I think a 2 star rating is about right for the hotel. It is OK but basic. I wouldnt knock it, but having said that, I havent chosen to stay in it since our first visit.

Maggs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter