• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QSFB with Fixin' Bar ?

BadDad

Mouseketeer
Which QSFB have fixin' bars (lettuce, tomato, onions, etc)?

Where to get the best food for your money?
My S is in the WDWCP and we'll be staying a week. So, we gotta stretch the money.

We got more than my moneys worth at Pecos Bills in the MK. I got a taco salad and loaded it to the brim! Boy was it good :thumbsup2

IMG_4633.JPG

In MK, Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays have the toppins bars.

In AK, Restaurantosaurus has one as well.

Don't think there is any in Epcot or DHS.

For food, we love Pecos Bills. The taco salad is great.

Cosmic Rays has a rib/chicken combo that is big enough to share with a couple extra sides.

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot always has good food and a big variety. Asian, sandwiches (both of which I can recommend).
They also have a grilled pork chop the size of a 16oz steak. It is huge!!
Also a soup/salad station.

AT DHS, Starring Rolls gets our money. The sandwiches are so big 2 healthy eaters can share one. And they also have large/very good cupcakes for dessert.

Have a great vacation.

Pecos Bills is very good and in Epcot, the electric umbrella. You can almost make a full side salad from the fixins bar :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter