• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QSDP questions

monorailsilver

DIS Veteran
Help me out here.

I have never done the dining plan & had no intention of doing it but I got a quote from MV for August that would include it.

What I need to know & I am too lazy to look for plus my stomach is in knots trying to find the answer quick & I can't find it quick enough...anyways...

1. My daughter will be 12, she will be a Disney Adult although she acts like a 2 year old at times. She is picky, can she pick a kids meal? I am sure one of my other kids would be willing to try an adult selection if need be.

2. Are drinks included with the CS meal? It has been so long since I have gone there & I can't remember. Let me rephrase, are drinks included in the QSDP CS meal? Does that make sense?

Thanks

From what you wrote, it sounds like you'd be able to have your 12 year old switch meals with one of the younger kids. That would work fine. You can also use her adult credit to buy a kid's meal, but that would cut down on the value of the plan. You can also purchase her meal with cash, and use the adult credits for another meal for the adults.

Yes, one non-alcoholic beverage is included with the plan. If the restaurant offers free refills, the refills are included.

Also resort mugs refillable mugs are included. We find it handy to take them in the parks with us and dump that one drink into it, so we don't feel like we have to drink the whole thing with our meal. It's especially handy at the locations that give a large drink with the meal.

I read in a blog not long ago that there is no way to differentiate kids & adult credits at a counter service eatery so kids can choose anything off the menu. Is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter