QS restaurants at the monorail resorts

Out of the three Monorail resorts I think the one at Grand Floridian is the best. Contemporary is OK and I don't care for the menu at Poly.

Thank you.

What about the Wave at the Contemporary? I know its table service, but it seems to have more last minute options for reservations.

I think you'll get a wide variety of answers...

I love the outdoor seating at Gasparilla at the GF, but not a huge fan of the food. Not a huge fan of Captain Cooks, but I like Contempo.

I would take a look at the menus and see which appeal to you as you are going to get lots of varied answers. Personally, I don't love the food at Gasparilla but enjoy the outdoor seating. I enjoy both Captain Cooks and Contempo Cafe pretty equally... just depends on what I am interested in food wise.

Used to love the food at Poly, I have had not so good experiences since renovation. Look at the menu... If it appeals, go for it. I have only had positive experiences at Contempo. Gasparillas, I really liked the seating (and having food delivered to you), but find the menu duller.

I thought the Contempo had a nice array of selections. Wasn't too impressed with the Wilderness Lodge QS, but I did enjoy the Magic cookie bar I bought.

I'm confused. I thought the three resorts on the monorail line were Poly, Contemp and Grand Floridian. Two different folks on this thread have mentioned Wilderness Lodge--is that an option for someone doing the monorail loop tour? We are planning to tour the monorail resorts and have lunch but I never realized the Wilderness Lodge could be part of that? :confused:

I'm confused. I thought the three resorts on the monorail line were Poly, Contemp and Grand Floridian. Two different folks on this thread have mentioned Wilderness Lodge--is that an option for someone doing the monorail loop tour? We are planning to tour the monorail resorts and have lunch but I never realized the Wilderness Lodge could be part of that? :confused:

WL isn't on the monorail line - but it is a MK area resort and can easily be accessed to by boat. Some people include it because of that.

As PP said WL isn't on the monorail. The CS there is very limited but the waffles they serve for breakfast are really good. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to get there for lunch or dinner though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter