QS regulation

Don't worry about it. Really how will they know. DH eats way more often than I do.:goodvibes There are many times when I sit and watch him eat. Most times I don't even grab a fry. Other times we do share. But not an issue!

Unless you are abusing the fixin's bar to make side salads there is not problem. We also have often ordered an adult meal and a kids meal for 2 adults to share with no problem.

Are you asking about sharing meals when paying out of pocket or are you asking about ordering meals when on the DDP? If you are paying out of pocket, they don't care if you share your meal or with whom you share.

Are you asking about sharing meals when paying out of pocket or are you asking about ordering meals when on the DDP? If you are paying out of pocket, they don't care if you share your meal or with whom you share.

And on the DDP, they have no control or any way of knowing. So, either way, it doesn't matter.

A few years ago DH and I were on the DDP (free) and we shared several qs meals. We told the CMs and there was never an issue. In fact we were allowed by some to get two sodas instead of 1 soda, 1 dessert. At WPE at DTD I wanted dessert (crème brulee!!)even though we were sharing so I asked if we could purchase a second soda. She gave it to us - no charge.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It depends on what you mean by sharing. If you mean you want to purchase meals for people not on the plan they control it by not allowing you to buy more meals than people that are on the plan. For example if you have 2 adults on the plan you can only get 2 meals at a time. You can't go up and buy 3. If by sharing you mean actually splitting 1 meal with another person, that they don't regulate. Just be aware that technically you are not supposed to. But I can't see them running up and snatching your food away and locking you up if you share a meal with someone.

Once you purchase the meal and walk away with it, they have no way of knowing who eats it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter