QS Fantasmic package?

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
The last time I was at HS, I picked up QS meals for my family from Min And Bills that came with Fantasmic passes, just like the ones from the TS restaurants. Can anyone tell me if this was just a fluke, or if perhaps this happens when the crowd levels are high?

Thanks,

KC:flower3:

I would also LOVE to know the answer to this! HS is our park on Christmas Day and we are planning to see F! I've booked the Mama Melrose Dinner package, but would MUCH rather eat QS at HS since we would love to do a Christmas day brunch and then head to HS. I figure Christmas day would be pretty crowded, and there are definitely no other TS ADRs for the F! package, because I keep checking for H&V.....so if there is a chance of getting the package with QS I would be all over that!

This is a limited time offer that is usually only offered during April, if I recall last year correctly. I'll check my Dine emails tomorrow and give a definite answer tomorrow after 5pm EST.

I believe it has been offered Easter weeks, July 4 week, and Christmas weeks in the past.

However, I don't remember it being offered THIS year during Easter, so they may not be doing it again this year.

So it sounds like either way, it wouldn't be something that one could plan on? Or is there somewhere that you look for this kind of information - one of the pp mentioned dining emails - am I missing something?

So it sounds like either way, it wouldn't be something that one could plan on? Or is there somewhere that you look for this kind of information - one of the pp mentioned dining emails - am I missing something?

Watch the restaurant board. If they do decide to do it again for Christmas, there will be an announcement and someone will post about it.

Also subscribe to the Disney Food Blog and the Disney Parks Blog. Those two blogs usually announce it, too.

They did it for Christmas 2011 and 2012, and briefly for Spring break in 2013, but I don't recall last Christmas because I think Fantasmic already had a FP+ option besides the dinner packages.

If they do it again for Christmas it will be announced probably in November. In the past the Disney Food Blog was a good source of info.

The PP who mentioned checking emails is a dining reservations CM and was referring to internal communications.

There definitely wasn't a QS package last December- we did the Candlelight Processional package so we didn't want to spend money on another dinner package too- we would've loved a QS dinner package! But it wasn't available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter