Q's about CRT

ladeeesquire

Mouseketeer
So I finally got the ressie I wanted for CRT 10:25am! I think this should be perfect to get into the park right at rope drop, do a few things then take dd to meet the princesses!!

Questions.. how long do you think this breakfast will take us? Its just going to be the 2 of us. She's 2.5 and loves the princesses and I'm not looking to rush at all but will be responsible for everything myself. Realistically, just trying to figure out how long the rest of my family will have to enjoy the park while we're hanging out at the castle.

Also, I think you're supposed to check in about 20 mins before your seating time right? Dd has a princess outfit and I need to put her hair up but I was going to do that at the restaraunt cuz otherwise she'll probably be a hot mess... can I check in and then take her to the bathroom for this? I don't need to stand right there right?

Total newbie just trying to figure out what to expect. thx!

You really should be all ready for the photo when you check in. On checking in, you'll be put in a line for the photo, and once the photo is done you could be called to go to your table at any time. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter