QKW Questions - leaving on Tuesday

debbiebee

Mouseketeer
Leaving on Tues - first time staying at OKW - sooooooo excited!!

So just a few questions to help with the packing:)

Just planning on eating breakfast in the room - are cereal bowls provided? What about washing up liquid/tea towels? (boring, I know!!)

My sister and her family are joining us after a few days so it would be handy to have them staying nearby in such a large resort - should I call beforehand to request this or is it best to ask when we check in?

Thanks in advance xxxxx

Just to add, this is our favourite resort and we stay here over anywhere else now.

I would give them a call to ask if your rooms can be near each other, the reason I say this is the resort it huge. If you are near reception for example, they could be about a 20 minute walk away if they are at the other end of the resort.

Its very home from home with all cutlery etc provided. The rooms are so spacious and I just love coming back here every year.

If you need any help with it ask here as I can probably help. As I said, you'll love it and you'll also find the buses to OKW are very good compared to others, less busy I've found also.

If you are in a studio you will have paper plates and bowls along with plastic cutlery. There are proper glasses and mugs along with washing up liquid and a tea towel. There is also kitchen roll.

In one bedrooms up you will have proper crockery and cutlery. They supply both washing up liquid and dishwasher powder.

When you check in - I would tell them then you have family arriving and ask to be in the same or a near by building. I would do that rather than phone as when you call you are actually speaking to a call centre not the resort.

If you are staying in a studio at OKW then you will have a small kitchenette which has a toaster, microwave, under-counter refrigerator with a small freezer at the top, a coffee-maker and of course a sink.

There are paper plates, small paper bowls and plastic utensils which will be replenished each day, but that's as long as you're not staying on DVC member points.

There's also a small sponge, washing-up liquid, paper towels, again replenished each day or when required, a can opener, corkscrew and ice-bucket is also provide.

Laundry rooms are available at all pool areas around OKW and are free to use, just need to buy washing powder or take a small amount with you.

Have a great time........

We leave next Sunday and are staying at OKW for 21 nights:cool1::cool1::cool1:, our eldest daugther and boyfriend will join us for the last two weeks. My plan was to call the resort just before we leave to ask for one of the buildings we like and to ask at that time about a second studio close to us and then again when we check in and then again the morning they arrive. May be overkill but hopefully it will work and we will have two studios in the same building. :):)

Leaving on Tues - first time staying at OKW - sooooooo excited!!

So just a few questions to help with the packing:)

Just planning on eating breakfast in the room - are cereal bowls provided? What about washing up liquid/tea towels? (boring, I know!!)

My sister and her family are joining us after a few days so it would be handy to have them staying nearby in such a large resort - should I call beforehand to request this or is it best to ask when we check in?

Thanks in advance xxxxx

You will love OKW, we stayed there for the first time last year and it was fantastic.

Ask about the room at check in and have a note of her reservation number so they can match it up.
They were going to put us out in the furthest buildings and when we said we had no hire car and DH has knee problems could we be closer to the main hub. They could not have been more helpful at the desk. All the staff we met were lovely and helpful :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter