q. regarding Vista Cay

Newfiescotian

Mouseketeer
Hi:
I'm wondering what would be the best way to book a condo unit at Vista Cay? I know they have their own website with rates available but i've also heard of booking through other vacation sites or through people who own the units.... any advice?
Thanks.

Thank you so much for the prompt reply but, unfortunately, when I went into their site, the dates we want are already booked up. Do you know of any other sites?

Hi,

There is a great management company on site at Vista Cay. Their website is www.rentorlandoproperties.com. There are homes in Vista Cay there, but other homes in other resorts as well, as they are a husband and wife team, the husband runs Vista Cay Management and the wife runs Liberty Homes. However, if you click on Vista Cay, each individual property will come up and you can view the pictures of each unit plus the reviews. They are reasonably priced, very reputable, and homes are immaculate. The homes are rated as well.

Hope that helps.

Sandy

You can look on vrbo.com under Orlando rentals. I saw quite a few that listed Vista Cay in the title. There may be more Vista Cay ones once you open them up.

Marsha

We are renting at Vista Cay this fall/winter for six months through http://www.vistacay4rent.com/. I have a friend in Florida who actually viewed the property I'm renting and she said it was beautiful, clean, and there'd be something wrong with me if I didn't like it...lol! I initially found the rental through vrbo.com, and when the owner and I agreed to a price, this management company (Pam) and I worked out the details and paperwork. The booking process was seamless and they were so willing to answer all of my very detailed questions. Their website has lots of info on Vista Cay - my friend tells me the pool area is AWESOME! I'll be there September 1st so I'll have first hand info at that time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter