Q re: MNSSHP ticket....

Blytheny

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look
So, I am going to MNSSHP this Friday, and my husband wasn't planning on attending, as he wasn't travelling with me this trip. But now he is :-)yay:) and a friend of mine has an extra ticket for the party that her daughter can't use. We're going to pay her for it, but I just want to be sure he can use it, as we weren't the ones buying it through Disney.

I know in yrs past I have bought tickets for my entire family, and none of their names are on the tickets... the tickets are just designated as "adult" or "child" tickets... so I'm guessing it is fine, but just wanted to be sure before we show up at the gate with it and he's out of luck.

Thanks for any help!!

So, I am going to MNSSHP this Friday, and my husband wasn't planning on attending, as he wasn't travelling with me this trip. But now he is :-)yay:) and a friend of mine has an extra ticket for the party that her daughter can't use. We're going to pay her for it, but I just want to be sure he can use it, as we weren't the ones buying it through Disney.

I know in yrs past I have bought tickets for my entire family, and none of their names are on the tickets... the tickets are just designated as "adult" or "child" tickets... so I'm guessing it is fine, but just wanted to be sure before we show up at the gate with it and he's out of luck.

Thanks for any help!!

New, unused tickets can be sold, bought, and gifted to anyone.

We are going Friday, too...can't wait! :yay:

My tickets don't have names on them, but they do say "ages 10+" and "ages 3-9" so as long as it's a 10+ ticket, it shouldn't be an issue.

Have fun! I'm praying it doesn't rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter