q&c vouchers

Originally posted by MOMOF2LILPRINCESSES
They were pretty strict at the pepper market. The smoothies cost just as much as the desserts, so it was either or...

A lot of the places that have proven to be the best "value" for the vouchers have become more stringent; I've heard simmilar things about B&C as well.

N.E.D.

They were pretty strict at the pepper market. The smoothies cost just as much as the desserts, so it was either or...

A lot of the places that have proven to be the best "value" for the vouchers have become more stringent; I've heard simmilar things about B&C as well.

N.E.D.

N.E.D.

from what i recall it said no frozen drinks on the ones that expired in may of 04, has it changed since?

We just used Q&C at Pepper Market on Sun evening and we were able to get smoothies. I asked ahead of time and the server checked and told me yes we could. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children. I used the vouchers for the adults and paid for children's meals for my 2 DDs. Three adults had margaritas which we had to pay for and the other 3 had smoothies which they counted toward the 4 drinks we were allowed with the Q&C vouchers.

We were not allowed to get smoothies at Beaches & Cream though. I asked and they said no, only refillable drinks - no smoothies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter