Q & C Vouchers

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Can someone please tell me what these vouchers are?
I keep reading about these on this site. We are planning
to go Beaches and Cream, can they be used there???
What type of food do you use them on??? I would
appreciate any kind of infor on them. :confused:

Hi luvdisney14!

I used Q&C's last year at Beaches and Cream.....they have a decent menu of sandwiches and if I'm not mistaken salads....we got a ribeye steak sandwich with fries and also drinks that were like smoothies plus I also got a coke, and then we each got a sundae..so they have perfect things to use the Q&C on...we spent like close to 60.00 but gave 2 Q&C's (last year they were $10 each) this time we will split the meal and then order a huge sundae and split that and only use 1 voucher...we got so full after the meal that we ended up ordering the smallest sundae, which was a mickey sundae, and even that was hard to eat..so unless u are big eaters, I'd suggest splitting everthing, and by the way, the regular sundaes are huge, more than enough for two!

sorry, i forgot your other questions ...the vouchers are from connections, its a discount service that u can join for a $1 for 30 days and then either cancel it (after u buy your stuff) or keep it if u are going to use it enough. There is a section all about it on mousesavers.com..I joined last year and bought the vouchers and passes for WDW and US/IOA and they had the cheapest prices (they have php only for disney...example: a 4 day php has 1 plus option and its 196.35...i cancelled last year after i got my stuff and now I just rejoined yesterday to buy more for this year.
Last year I got everything in 3 business days.

Link: http://www.connections123.com

If you join through blink.com or 27bucks.com you get points for cash or web cert. or Disney Dollars at 27bucks

yes kid at heart that is true...have u bought yours through them? I have bought and used tickets through connections and had no problems with them, I am sure simple escapes is also connections, but since I haven't tried it, and have used connections, I stuck to them

bought them through simple escapes and was very pleased. They are ran by the same company as connnections(memberworks)

Got my voucher in 2 days by ups, i immediately went back nd bought more.

HTH!
Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter