Q&C Vouchers that Expire 12/31/05???

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
I have my last 2 leftover Q&C vouchers listed on ebay right now so I was over there looking at what they are ultimately selling for right now and saw a couple of auctions that had them showing a 12/31/05 expiration. Has anyone ever seen these? There is a picture posted and they are a different color but I can make out that they say Quick & Casual Vouchers on them. Of course I can't see the expiration printed on them. I'm sure they will go for more than I'm willing to pay or would benefit me but I had never seen them....has anyone seen them before???

those are probably the ones that are ONLY available to convention groups. they have different levels like the old ones.(breakfast , lunch/ dinner, dinner )but they start and end at the calendar year. Believe the ones you seen are called Theme Park Quick service Lunch/Dinner Certificates. and the rest. listing is very similar if not identical to the ones sold on hotwire, etc.
the pricing for 2005 was just a bit higher then 2004 pricing was.

Can someone please please please EXPLAIN what these Q&C vouchers are???

Thanx!

Erica :confused3

These vouchers were given complimentary to my sister when she did the dvc tour at disney. They do expire end of december 2005 and can't be purchased, so the guide told her.

And, adding on to aka-mad4themouse's comment, buying vouchers on ebay is usually not a good deal. vouchers that went for $11.50 were selling for $20!

Hi Cheryl! :wave2:

I think that the only place that the vouchers are available is through group sales for things like band groups, etc. or through DVC as a "gift" for doing the DVC tour. I don't think that they are available to the general public at all.

Sorry. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter