• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Q & C Vouchers @ POFQ, B & C, Peppermarket

Happy Girl

Earning My Ears
It seems that Beaches & Cream and Pepper Market have the best value on the Q & C vouchers, but looking over the menus I'm not sure what is considered sides. Can someone tell me how you've used these vouchers. Also, we're staying at POFQ and your sample menus there would be appreciated. Thanks.

We did both Beaches and Cream and the Pepper Market last week. You can check out my reviews in my signature if you want a more detailed answer, by the way.

At Beaches and Cream, there was no additional side allowed, as the entrees all came with sides. At the Pepper Market, there are different entrees, some come with a side and some don't. The ones that don't allow you to get an additional side. I had the wok sampler, which came with an egg roll, so I didn't get an additional side. DBf had the calzone, which didn't come with a side, so he got an egg roll as a side.

Have fun! Beaches and Cream was a GREAT deal for the vouchers. One is definitely enough for two people, even big eaters, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter