Q. about Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon

I'm not huge on mushrooms, but I really like the mushroom filet here. My DM, who really likes mushrooms, enjoyed it but complained that she had maybe 3 fragments of mushrooms in her risotto, so we definitely didn't find that there were too many mushrooms!

I have also tried the "Scopa Special" which I think is the strip steak--it was a monstrously large piece of meat, but I didn't think it was very flavorful and as I recall, it was a little bit tough. The potatoes were also a little leathery. It was ok if you're really in the mood for a ton of meat, but I think the filet is a 1000x better.

As a corollary, I've gone for lunch there with people who had the petit filet--I don't think it was as good, and it seemed way smaller (I guess, thus the petit part) than the mushroom one. Personally, I don't think it's worth it to go for lunch, when dinner is so much better.

Making it hard on me, waiting for OCT to eat there. Along with the mushroom filet, got to have the mussels they are great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter