Q about flights/non-park arrival day

I take the cheapest flight, so whenever it gets me in is okay with me. But I like to fly in the morning. The way I look at it, the later you fly, the more opportunities for backups and trouble.

We do the same. First flight out, which for us is 6 or 7 AM depending ont he day, and then land by 9 or 10 AM, and be at the resort by noon. You never know what delays may occur and I prefer that I have plenty of time to address them.

We too take the earliest flight of the day which is 6:30 - 7. We arrive at our resort BCV before noon. We usually have AP's so we head into Epcot for lunch & a few hours then back to the Villa to unpack & settle in. Then it is always dinner in EC our first night

We'll check in to CBR in the morning to get our magicbands activated and head to the parks early, rested and ready to go.

Just so you know, if you check in online, put your arrival time early morning, and set up your credit card and PIN, there is no need to stop by the resort that morning to activate your bands.

Just so you know, if you check in online, put your arrival time early morning, and set up your credit card and PIN, there is no need to stop by the resort that morning to activate your bands.

Thanks! Lots of trips under our belt but not since the magicbands so that's new to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter