• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pwoer Rangers?

c&m'smom

Earning My Ears
Where can you find the Power Rangers? I presume at Disney MGM. Is there anywhere else? Which ones do you usually see? Are they there everyday?

My Ds will be very bummed if we don't get to meet them.

Erin

Hi Erin, and welcome to the DIS!

You're right--at the Studios. Here is the current schedule:
Power Rangers
Streets of America
9:30, 10:15 & 11:10am, 12:10, 1:10 & 4:30pm

and here is a link to a site that updates each week:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Bob

If I remember correctly the Power Rangers that are there, are Red, Green, Blue, White, and Pink. My son wouldn't take a picture with the Pink ranger, and since he get embarassed easily there were no cute fighting poses coming from him. Here are a few pics of the Power Rangers... he looks thrilled to be there doesn't he?! Oh well, seeing the Power Rangers was the highlight of his trip, even if it doesn't show. :goodvibes

1818329powerranger1.jpg

1818330powerranger2.jpg

1818331PowerRanger3.jpg

As you can see from the pics. There are rangers from different seasons of the power rangers. Dino Thunder, Ninja Storm, Mighty Morphin etc.... There was like 5 rangers when we were there and they were all from different seasons. They were located at MGM in the streets of America and the times are listed on the times guide that you get when you enter the park.

They're pretty hard to miss. They vehicle they come in on is basically a subwoofer on wheels

Yes, they are at MGM. They ride in the parade and they also do the photo thing in the area near the Backlot Tour. Check when you enter the park for that day's schedule for when to meet them. I asked a CM while we were there and they rotate which Power Rangers appear... and how many Rangers there are is mostly determined by the anticipated crowd level. We were there for a relatively slow day and there were only 3 Rangers available. The SPD Red Ranger, the DinoThunder White Ranger (which were the 2 that thrilled my DS), and the Wild Force Silver Ranger. They mix it up so that you will always get Rangers from different seasons, including the new Mystic Force guys.

And as a personal side note: I threatened to slip the Red Ranger my room number. Those costumes are form fitting nylon... and what a form it was on! No fake laytex muscles on that guy! :rotfl2:

QuickGold said:
They're pretty hard to miss. They vehicle they come in on is basically a subwoofer on wheels
::yes:: Yep! If you have a power ranger fan, it is REALLY COOL!!! My 7yo son was so into it! He got all their autographs, then had to put the book & pen down to 'pose' with them! When I get my pictures in my computer I will post some photos if I can figure it out!! (new computer, new camera!) :upsidedow

my 6 year old son thought this was great.
he talked to each power ranger and they helped in make
an action pose as well for all of his autographs.
the red ranger seems to be the most popular one there as he is from the current episodes of spd

Thanks everyone,

We are going at the end of April and it will be all or our first times. Still trying to figure everything out, but I think we have a good plan.

Thanks for the link to the website with the show times.

P.S. I will keep an eye out for the Red Ranger.

Erin

My kids love the Power Rangers and had a blast with them. the only problem I had was they come in the car and then do a little posing and then spread out around the empty lot area, there is no set area to wait in line so people just run up and if you are not quick you will find yourself not in a line and the lines very long. It is very disorginized but we were able to get 3 autographs and pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter