PVB: Popular with the 7-Monthers?

gmi3804

Gonna ruin Maw’s birthday
DVC Silver
It seems as if PVB reservations have now been in play for long enough to determine if they're filling up with non-Home Resort Folk. Looking at the resort availability tool, however, seems to show the STD category with fewer available dates at the 7-month mark than the LV category. Am I interpreting this correctly? One thing's for sure, and that's at seven months PVB is booking pretty much at 100%.

Thoughts? Perceptions? Statistics? Opinions?

It's new. It's beautiful. It offers fixed weeks. It's a MK resort with a view of the fireworks from the beach. It has (or soon will have) several popular eating/drinking establishments. It has easy access to boat & monorail transportation. It's an easy walk to the TTC .

Going forward, I expect it to be very hard to book studios at 7 months for most times of the year and virtually impossible during the 4th quarter.

The less required point categories seem to be really popular at all of the DVC resorts and are usually the first to book.

Keep in mind that not all of the PVB units are available for sale or booking yet.

:earsboy: Bill

Seems that way but as pointed out in another thread so was VGF easy when it first opened to get a reservation at 7 months but the closer PVB gets to being sold out it will become harder and harder to get at 7 months. Also IMHO the purchasers of PVB are booking for grand opening which is next week and through the summer. All phases of construction are not expected to be complete until the end of the year as well and when that is complete there will be a greater availability of studios but I feel in time just like VGF it will become difficult at 7 months

I tend to agree with these arguments, that it's still rather early in the game. Certainly time will tell.

I am glad I was able to book a studio LV is what I wanted and got, for our pre DVC Member Cruise stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter