Puzzled by disneyshopping.com - are they cast members?

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
Are all people who work somehow/some way with Disney stuff considered cast members? Like the people who answer your email when you use the 'contact us' link at DisneyShopping.com?

Because I'm just wondering who they are and if they ever actually read your questions?

I asked a couple of questions through the site. The responses I got had absolutely NOTHING to do with what I asked.

What is up with that?

sure they are!

everyone who work for Walt Disney Company are all cast members... even the CEO!

From what I understand they are only allowed to respond with "canned" responses. So many times the answer will not have be what you asked. Try responding to the reply. Say thank you for your response but it didn't really answer my question. Then ask again. I have had some luck with this, but not always.

Wow, they've trained them to be automatronics. :rotfl2:

disneychrista said:
From what I understand they are only allowed to respond with "canned" responses. So many times the answer will not have be what you asked. Try responding to the reply. Say thank you for your response but it didn't really answer my question. Then ask again. I have had some luck with this, but not always.

This is how I have had luck every single time. I never phone, I email and as soon as I receive my response I email them thanking them for their quick response and then promptly ask another question. As long as you keep it open I have found to have my questions answered really quickly.

First I emailed them with 2 questions. They answered one, but said something really vague and weird for the other one.

So I emailed back, thanking them for the quick reply, then asked the one question again.

They emailed me back to answer that question, but they didn't, really. They talked about something kinda in the ball park for half the paragraph, then something completely different that I didn't even mention for the other half of the paragraph.

So I emailed them back about that. We'll see what they say this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter