Putting the squeeze on O.J.?

For the life of me I cannot figure out why this man refuses to live a very low key life, IMO he got away with murder and he should just try and stay out of the public eye, but instead it seems he puts himself in situations where he will be noticed. And do you ever notice how he smiles at the cameras? It's like he can only thrive if the spotlight is on him whether it is for something good or bad.........if it would have been me I would have tried to stay as far under the radar as possible.

I sure hope he goes to jail for life! I wish the news stations would just do the story without plastering his pathetic mug all over the screen. I cannot stand the sight of that pathetic monster!

Chyam, an arsonist ALWAYS stays to watch the fire. They bask in the glow.

Simpson is one WARPED and SICK individual. He knows that he got away with murder, and he is just soooo proud that he has to flaunt it.

I hope this is the key that locks him up behind prison bars forever.

Of course, there will be the obligatory Nationally Televised Trial, and then the appeals, and the narcisstic criminal lawyer, and the judge who likes all the cameras just a bit toooooo much....

:sad2:

I couldnt belive his current mug shot, he looks happy. I think he did get away with murder and thinks he is above our justice system like others have posted.

He's a sociopath- he only cares about himself. Period.
They're going after him big time..... they are charging him with kidnapping.

All I can say is - Karma's a B***H.

Kristine

Exactly. All the news sources are reporting he'll be sentenced life in prison. It just makes me mad that he'll be going to jail for THIS, and not for murdering two innocent people. But I guess whatever gets him there... :thumbsup2

Just wondering if the "pun" was intended in your title.

:lmao: :lmao:

Putting the "squeeze" on OJ.

I have a question that I hope someone can answer ... according to the FOXNews article:
Walter Alexander, 46, said Simpson may have been tricked because the memorabilia dealer who tipped him off also recorded everything on tape.

"It sounds like a setup to me," Alexander told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday. He said Simpson had thought the memorabilia belonged to him after getting a call from the dealer.

"He did believe that he was going to retrieve his own property," Alexander said.

One of the memorabilia dealers who spoke publicly about the incident on Monday and described Simpson and a group of men coming into the hotel room "commando style" was hospitalized later Monday with chest pains, a staff member at Century City Doctors Hospital said Tuesday.

This guy is saying that OJ was "set up" and "tricked" into this whole thing b/c it was recorded. Even so, if he were tricked and believed that he was getting his own property back, why would he storm the room "commando style"? If you think that you're getting something back, would you break into the room or wait for the person to come and give it to you? I'm thinking I'd be waiting as I know breaking and entering as well as theft is illegal. And, why break into the room if you're led to believe you're getting your things back anyway?

Even if he was set up and led to believe the items were going back into his possession, why did he break in to get them? That's what doesn't make sense to me.

OJ is a human pile of poop, I hope he ends up in jail for the rest of his life

As a murderer he should have been put away for life for that crime. I can´t help but wonder thought whether it is right to put a man away for maybe 60 years for stealing memorabilia?

Fact is, he was deemed "innocent" in court for the murders.

As a murderer he should have been put away for life for that crime. I can´t help but wonder thought whether it is right to put a man away for maybe 60 years for stealing memorabilia?

Fact is, he was deemed "innocent" in court for the murders.

Just to clarify, he was found *not Guilty" , which is not the same as innocent...

He had weapons. It's armed robbery.

I know. It´s still difficult for me to fathom. But that´s probably because I live in a country where the maximum sentence for murder is 16 years and hardly anyone has to sit in jail for more than 10 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter