put ur names here

zakk110

i wish i had my cat
zakk110~~~zakk in vmk put ur name under mine i want to see if u are someone i know in the game lol plz put ur name down thx :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :crazy: :hourglass :earseek: :moped: :confused3 :goodvibes :rotfl: :rotfl:

ann-e-mator said:
Theres already a whole thread like this

Not only is there already another entire thread about this, but zakk110 was told about that thread elsewhere and did acknowledge being told.

Furthermore, he has posted to multiple threads here some variant of 'bluhbluhbluh', which is apparently amusing to him for some reason.

:confused3 :sad2:

I've never used the option to ignore all posts by a given individual, but am sorely tempted...

(My patience is a bit more thin than usualy today, so please excuse my testiness.)

well let's put this thread to good use... anyone know where the hidden mickey is at the monorail station?

Hi, there is not one in the station but there is a mickey on the actual monorail. It is inside right of the screen at the front of the car.

Hope this helps!

DLRPFan

JoNo said:
well let's put this thread to good use... anyone know where the hidden mickey is at the monorail station?
Trick question right? :) There is no mickey at the monorail station, just one in the train.

Maleficent's Player's Guide which is stickied at the top of the thread has a list of the hidden Mickey's, so that would be a good place to go if you have hidden Mickey questions.

JeanJoe said:
Trick question right? :) There is no mickey at the monorail station, just one in the train.

Maleficent's Player's Guide which is stickied at the top of the thread has a list of the hidden Mickey's, so that would be a good place to go if you have hidden Mickey questions.

Oh I got it, the way it was worded made it sound like it was at the station! Now I have all 50 :)

Maleficent's Player's Guide which is stickied at the top of the thread has a list of the hidden Mickey's, so that would be a good place to go if you have hidden Mickey questions

thanks Joe I get tired of typing that LOL ;)

You must be testy from no sleep that is how I was yesterday and I took the night off VMK and went to bed early last night need that good nights rest!

Maybe zakk110 is just a babe or maybe not time will tell.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter