Put the theme parks in order from best to worst!

For me:
DHS - It has always been my favorite park. I love the romance and fantasy of it all.
Magic Kingdom - so magical
Epcot - Especially love World Showcase. It's a great park and only third because the other two are so excellent.
Animal Kingdom - Only fourth because there aren't other parks to go before it. I have tried to like it. I really want to like it. I love going to the zoo. I love going to amusement parks. What could be better than a combo? This didn't cut it.

For my husband:
Epcot - He's an engineer and loves all of math, science and technology of Future World. Then, 11:00 hits and he gets to see Sergio, World Showcase Players, Ziti Sister, etc. and he is in heaven.
Magic Kingdom
DHS
Animal Kingdom - luckily he agrees with me about Animal Kingdom. Actually, I think he likes it even less than I do.

MK
Epcot
DHS
AK (I could probably skip this one entirely, but I keep going back in the hopes of finding it more enjoyable.)

1. Magic Kingdom
Pluses: LOTS to do for all ages, it's the place you think about when you think about Disney World.
Minuses: Can't think of any

2. EPCOT
Pluses: Also lots to do, good variety
Minuses: World Showcase IMO - it's a long walk on a hot day, not a TON to see or do, also the fact that it doesn't open until later is a little inconvenient.

3. Animal Kingdom
Pluses: Has some of the more exciting rides, like EE and Dinosaur.
Minuses: Relatively few rides overall. To us, it was much more arduous of a walk, seemed like I was going uphill the whole time. The excavation playground is a bit of a cluster - hard to keep track of your kids unless you are right up on them.

4. DHS
Pluses: Shows, TSM, Rock-n-Roller coaster, ToT.
Negatives: Poorly laid out - always seems more crowded than the other parks. Crowds dampen the mood and there aren't enough restaurants IMHO - makes it a long wait to get lunch and difficult to find a seat.

Honestly, if DHS was laid out better, it would easily beat out AK.

This was difficult, because I truly love each park, but if I had to choose it would go:

Magic Kingdom- Probably my favorite place to be on the entire planet, not just WDW.

Hollywood Studios- I just love all of the Art Deco-esque buildings and the Old Hollywood vibe.

Animal Kingdom- So much more than just a zoo.

Epcot-Walking around World Showcase is one of my favorite things to do in all of WDW.

1). Magic Kingdom

2). Hollywood Studios

3). EPCOT, but truly, we loved EPCOT almost as much as DHS this last time. The Agent P thing really improved our perception I guess!!

4). Downtown Disney (I know this isn't a park, but when we were there in April, my DD9 kept adding it in as one, so now it's on our list! Clearly she enjoys shopping way too much!!

5). And wayyyyyyyyyyyy far down........AK. I'd be super happy to never go here again. And if not for Everest, my kids would probably go along with that. As it is now, we get there, do Everest, Safari, Kali, Dinosaur, and we're done.

1. MK
1. DHS
1. AK
1. Epcot

To us, they are all equally important to completing a trip to the World.

1. MK

2 Epcot

3. HS

4. AK

It really is a tough choice and they are all pretty close to one another in being my favourite.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Animal Kingdom
4. EPCOT

We usually split EPCOT into 2 days, Day one @ Future World after arriving around noon and day 5 (last day) World Showcase.

I also don't like the word worse since none of them are bad, I prefer not as good. :laughing:

I don't know if I can as each park has a "must do" for DW and I.

Guess it comes down to which one has more must do's (had to consult DW on this)

1. MK - space mountain, splash mountain, new fantasyland
2. Hollywood studios - rocking roller coaster, tower of terror
3. Animal kingdom - Everest!!!!!
4. Epcot - world showcase

That was tough lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter