• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Push was attacked today!

Push asked DS to put his Indiana Jones hat on top of him, then he scooted around singing the Indy theme music. Too cute. Sad to hear that he was assaulted by a loon!

I enjoy watching Push interact with the kids, but my one interaction with him wasn't too fun -- he was yelling at me to throw my trash out. A lady who had been sitting beside me walked away from her water bottle and left it sitting on the edge of the planter. She hadn't moved too far away and was talking to someone in her party, so I thought she was coming right back to sit down and I didn't think much of it... then Push started telling me not to be a litterbug and asked why would I leave the bottle there.

So I blamed her, but I'm not sure he believed me and the whole thing got kind of... weird. If it were empty, I might have tossed it in his barrel as he requested, but since it still had water in it and she really was very close by, I didn't want to throw out the lady's water. But I truly think he didn't believe me because he didn't approach the lady even though she was right there. Eventually a little kid came along and distracted him and I ran away.

Sounds like a bad dream I would have!!!:scared:

Are there certain times " PUSH " can be found

Yes.

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

THIS WEEK'S INFO-

PUSH, The Talking Trashcan
Daily at 10:00, 10:50 & 11:40am, 12:40, 1:30, 2:40 & 3:30pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

that's what happens when "push" comes to shove. Kidding...I couldn't resist. I think that guy needs more stress relief than even Disney can provide.

Push wished me a happy birthday last year. It was awesome, haha. :)

Yes.

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

THIS WEEK'S INFO-

Awesome! We are going in 5 weeks (4 weeks and 6 days to be exact), and we are definitely going to go see this

Well - I beat you all ... cause push asked me to marry him.... DH did not object. So he sang the wedding song and all. My kids were in hysterics.

We saw him first when he was following my Mom. He moved near her - she galnced at him.... walked away ..... and then he moved near again. She was very confused - so she tossed something in him and he talked to her .....

Oh my gosh, some people are so dumb! The guy will probably try to sue Disney for being molested by a trashcan.

Poor Push (okay, I know it's an inanimate object) and what a psycho! My dcs LOVE Push. Ds told Push that he doesn't like his sister and Push told sd to hug dd. He promptly punched her in the arm.:rotfl2:Precious. At least I got it on film and it drew laughs from the crowd!

We were in Galveston, TX a few years ago at a laundromat and saw a guy talking and then arguing with trash can. He was obviously wasted on drugs. We hurried and got our stuff together and left. Wasn't funny at the time, but we laugh about it now and my DH can imitate the guy to a tee. lol!

Maybe it was the same guy.....he really had a hate for that trash can!

*twinkie*

Poor Push. :sad2:

I have to agree that when grown men have melt down at WDW it's laughable. It's like watching a little kid going through the "terrible two's" stage except with a deep voice and sometimes (unfortunately) bad language. :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Haven't had a chance to see Push yet, but it's definitely on my must-do list for my next trip.

I feel bad for Push, but I feel even worse for the little girl who was with that loon! Can you imagine how embarrassing it must have been for her? Then again, she might be used to this guy's crazy behavior. :crazy:

these are the type of people who create their own hells. Push's assailant probably made his own punishment - by ever going to Disney World in the first place. People that mean spirited and close minded probably have a hard time enjoying ANY of the neat things at Disney that most people go there for in the first place.

And what's sad about that is that he probably makes his family miserable by being such a jerk - poor little girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter