• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

purses other than Dooney?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I love Dooney and Bourke and am looking forward to my first DCL themed Dooney. I would also like to buy a purse that isn't as pricy as well. Do they have DCL themed purses that are not Dooney? If so, what are the prices that you know?

Yes they do I cant tell you what but my wife and daugher purchased some. Reasonable price, not a heart attack on my ship account.

I know they have Guess brand and maybe Vera Bradley but not too sure.
I go straight to the Dooney's.

My VERY favorite Disney Dooney is the new one from Aulani! Oooooh! :offtopic: Oops, back to DCL handbags. Yep! I've seen some cute purses with DCL theming that wouldn't break the bank! And it seems they have new designs each time I'm onboard! Have fun shopping! :yay:

I am a Vera Bradley fan myself. While we are planning our first cruise now, I have found the prices of purses in the Disney parks about the same on the Disney Store website. I would imagine the pricing is also similar to their cruise line. You may be able to look there to get an estimate of the prices.

The only other Disney-related purses for sale on the ships according to my wife, who has bought so many Disney Dooneys that I can't count them, is Vera Bradley, and they aren't cruise line specific. They're just the same Disney Bradleys you can get at DTD.

The only other Disney-related purses for sale on the ships according to my wife, who has bought so many Disney Dooneys that I can't count them, is Vera Bradley, and they aren't cruise line specific. They're just the same Disney Bradleys you can get at DTD.
Get your credit card back out...(unless they don't have these available anymore):
DCLBlog_SGS_0771_Disney-Cruise-Line-Vera-Bradley-Large-Totes-500x366.jpg

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/10/vera-bradley-launches-disney-cruise-line-collection/

Get your credit card back out...(unless they don't have these available anymore):
DCLBlog_SGS_0771_Disney-Cruise-Line-Vera-Bradley-Large-Totes-500x366.jpg

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/10/vera-bradley-launches-disney-cruise-line-collection/

She wouldn't really be interested in those, since they're bog standard Vera bags with the logo embroidered on. As far as she's concerned, you can get embroidery done anywhere. She really likes the ones that have the DCL stuff worked into the design itself, just as she likes the ones she got at DTD that have Mickeys in them. That said, I don't remember seeing those in November, 2014, or in February, 2015. Then again, I don't pay much attention to anything in the shops except for the watches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter