Purse Junkies United!

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
If you like purses this is for you (and me!)!! Post your favorite Purse Pics here and talk about them!

42669_fpx.tif

Moschino Cheap And Chic Quilted Bag

82_0.jpg

This is the Large Saddle Bag from Longaberger. I don't usually carry a lot and this has plenty of room. I found mine on eBay cheaper than you would pay through a party.

It is actually much cuter than it looks! Tigger, I like the bows. Sometimes I'm such a girl I make myself sick.

Geez, I love purses. Trying to find Spring/Summer ones! They're all so ugly this year.

I'm a Kate Spade junkie. My current is this Noel bag with a hot pink liner:

89_1.JPG

Cool thread! :cool1:

I'm a purse and shoe junkie! I love lots of different kinds of purses, but this one was the most recent addition to my collection. My mom gave it to me for my birthday yesterday.

It's a Vera Bradley purse.

15145_me.jpg

ETA:
I've got my eye on this Coach bag, but it is wayyyyy out of my price range! :crazy:

1481_B4MC_d2.jpg

I'm a purse and wallet junkie! I don't have a picture to contribute, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the purses y'all have posted.

llij----I have that purse (cost too much $$$$ but I am a sucker for coach!) and it is great except for the straps. I find myself not using it as much as I would like. I just got another coach yesterday, It is hot pink! My favorite color! I LOVE purses! :sunny:

I just purchased the Coach Spring Patchwork purse posted above. I agree though with the previous poster that the straps are not the best. I'm not a purse person but I have a thing for the patchwork purses, this is the one I just put away when I got the spring one:

coach_purse.jpg

llij said:
Cool thread! :cool1:

I'm a purse and shoe junkie! I love lots of different kinds of purses, but this one was the most recent addition to my collection. My mom gave it to me for my birthday yesterday.

It's a Vera Bradley purse.

15145_me.jpg

ETA:
I've got my eye on this Coach bag, but it is wayyyyy out of my price range! :crazy:

1481_B4MC_d2.jpg

I bought that Coach purse!!!! I love love love it, I think that it is so worth the money. Well I am a sucker for Coach purses and I love having a Coach store near me!!
I also have a Bermuda Blue Vera Bradley but in a different style. I love the new Java Blue spring color!!

Finally some other girls that are purse junkies!! I have a huge collection! I have a lot of Vera Bradley and Coach, but I also have a lot of other ones as well. Some American Eagle and Target and the like!! I can't stop buying them!

ETA: I bought the next size up of that Coach one, it has these two pockets on the sides that are awesome. I was going to get the small one but the straps were too small. But the larger one was perfect!!

I'm a purse junkie too!

Not so much with the shoes but definately bags. Luggage too.

Im a Donney girl myself and LOVE that last one posted. I bought a Dooney Briefcase at a yard sale a couple of years ago and paid $7!!! Paid $2.00 last year for a Dooney clutch. I was in heaven!!

My fav bag right now is a nice red shoulder strap, its huge but I need a big purse. :) Thats my story and Im sticking to it!

MouseWorshipin said:
It is actually much cuter than it looks! Tigger, I like the bows. Sometimes I'm such a girl I make myself sick.

Geez, I love purses. Trying to find Spring/Summer ones! They're all so ugly this year.

I just bought this purse in red leather and love it! I love leather purses! I have all colors but don't feel loyal to any one designer. I also like unusual and funky. I have a couple of Cole Haans & Dooney's, as well as a Rafe, Betsey Johnson and several others.

Sheric68 said:
I just purchased the Coach Spring Patchwork purse posted above. I agree though with the previous poster that the straps are not the best. I'm not a purse person but I have a thing for the patchwork purses, this is the one I just put away when I got the spring one:

coach_purse.jpg

OMG I love this one. I'm a sucker for patchwork, and have wanted a Coach patchwork for a while. Maybe next purse!

I'm looking for a spring bag right now. Can't find anything I just LOVE, you know?

Hey Purse Pals,

I'm a shoe and handbag addict! My latest purchase was this Coach one:
130_B4WT_d2.jpg

I'm currently finishing up the winter season (spring is just starting to spring here in MN). with my Kate Spade Claire bag.

I find have way more spring/summer purses than I do fall/winter. Yesterday I just got these coach sandals yesterday as well to go with a bag...ok I will post a pic later cos I can't find them on-line anywhere.

MouseWorshipin- I like that donney bag I almost got one very similar to that except it had a flap on it.

Here's the LV I treated myself to at christmas.

DSCN0489.jpg

I'm thinking of buying this Vera Bradley messenger bag for my next WDW trip:

12144_me.jpg

:cloud9: OMGoodness.......... :cloud9:

I am The BIGGEST Purse Junkie there is... Ok, I will have to get a pictue for you.. I have my Very own CLOSET for my Purses and Wallets!!!!
No lie.. :guilty:

My son, REFUSES, to let me near the purses in a store... :furious:

Is there a Purse-A-Holic Group I can Join?? :rolleyes1
Heck I could be the President of it.. :woohoo:

:love:

MouseWorshipin said:

I love this Dooney purse! I want one in black!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter