Purple ribbons for Sophie

Wanted to see if this works as well as extend my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Prayers for Sophie and her family from our family!

Melanie, Adam, Nick, Jake and Alex

My thoughts and prayers have been with this family since I read the first news of it Sunday morning.

o.k. I will see if this works. Also, Sophie and her family are in my prayers

For those that are having problems with the ribbon, you don't have to save it to your computer (it was just an option) all you need to do is copy the entire [ img ] to [ /img ] and put it into your signature in the user CP on the Dis... you can either highlight and copy and then paste it in your signature or you can just type the link into your signature (make sure you get the whole thing... leaving out even the [ will cause it not to work.

This has made me cry every time I read about it. My prayers are going out to the whole family. I know that we are all thinking of Sophie. May the family find the strength to get through this difficult time.

It just breaks my heart to think about that poor innocent baby.

Robin

I don't frequent the cruise board often, but I sure am glad I did tonight. Thank you for the purple ribbon. I can't even begin to fathom all this family has suffered. :(

Got up to say prayers at 8, can't stop thinking about Sophie, hoping the ribbon signature works.................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter