• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple Magic Bands now an option

I have heard this. So happy...I have been waiting on a purple option. This will definitely be my choice for our next trip :)

The new luggage tag is way cute! Mickey & Minnie on what looks like a scooter. I was gonna get the boring gray band just to get the M & M kissing luggage tag, now I can get the awesome purple band and M & M too.

12791054_10206135319965931_4285016249202727671_n.jpg
Here's the luggage tag (so sorry...trying to change size, but totally inept)

Last edited:
Bought two purple magic bands about three weeks ago for hubby and I, but I still have plenty of time to customize the ones I'm receiving with my vacation package. Thought I'd return the ones I'd bought...nope. See this on disneystore.com under exceptions, "MagicBands may not be returned or exchanged."
So there you have it, guess I'll have two this trip:)

Well that stinks :( I love purple but it wasn't an option when I chose my magic band :( I should of checked again but my bands have already been shipped

And just as a note...

If you book with this Awaken Summer package, the Magic Band will default to the special one, BUT if you just want a regular one you ARE allowed to go in and change it!!

Hooray!!! Very much not a Star Wars fan but very much a purple fan here who is very happy I can get the savings of the package AND my purple band!!

I was so excited about the new purple bands that everyone in my family got one! Well, except for my DH, :p!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter