Purple Feather Trades, including a 1/2 off sale!

[COLOR="Purple"

[COLOR="purple"]Even nicer offer! I would be willing to do the Quest pin for the tron teleporters now if you like (as your offer had been 3,000 for that).. but would still like to "hold out hope" for a day or two on the rest. Or we can wait on the lot for the day or two. Just let me know ;) [/COLOR]

I have no problem waiting a few days :) Let me know what you decide.

Thanks!

Hi Duck!

I can be on thid morning if you want. Let me know and I can pm you the suit code. Let me know how youd like to do this............thx!

Would you be willing to trade/sell the Helmet to the Yellow Mission Suit separately??

I would like the herbie couch, offering 9,000 credits:3dglasses

Hello there :)

How about the back of a Galleon Stern Chair (Couldn't find the front part :laughing: )

for

One (1) Valentine 06 Pin?

Thank you for your time,

Drum -

Thank you all for your offers :goodvibes

Would you be willing to trade/sell the Helmet to the Yellow Mission Suit separately??

Sorry, but not at this time

ecsarabians said:
for the Toontown Fireplace?

I can offer 1500

I would like 2000 for it. Let me know if you are still interested ;)

LadyDooley said:
I would like the herbie couch, offering 9,000 credits

You have the leading offer.. but I am hoping to get items for it, rather than credits. So I am going to wait a bit on this.

W.C.Drummer said:
How about the back of a Galleon Stern Chair (Couldn't find the front part )

for

One (1) Valentine 06 Pin?

Haha Drum, you always make me smile! Umm.. maybe you couldn't find it, cause the front would not be called a stern, but a bow? ;) The 'galleon stern' and 'galleon bow' put together create a full "galleon" ship. I am only after that back piece. ;)

Sadly the Valentine pin is traded. Let me know if you see anything else you might care for? :goodvibes

The Monster Door and Space Mtn teleporters and Pirate table are a deal if these are credits from a kiosk (5,500 total).

I can give you 5,500 credits via kiosk for 2 sets of Monster teleporters, 1 set of Space Mt teleporters, and 1 pirate table. I will be on later tonight if you're available some time then.

I know that you want items instead of credits but in case you change your mind, I will probably bid on the Herbie couch because that's an item I really want. I see you already got a bid of 9K so if you do decide to sell it, I will most likely bid again. Thanks and hopefully I'll see you tonight!

I am interested in Red Chistmas hat and Witch hat. I can offer 3 new turkey carts for it. Thanks for considering my offer.

Thank you for your offers :goodvibes

I can give you 5,500 credits via kiosk for 2 sets of Monster teleporters, 1 set of Space Mt teleporters, and 1 pirate table. I will be on later tonight if you're available some time then.

I know that you want items instead of credits but in case you change your mind, I will probably bid on the Herbie couch because that's an item I really want. I see you already got a bid of 9K so if you do decide to sell it, I will most likely bid again. Thanks and hopefully I'll see you tonight!

Sounds good. I will be sending you a PM ;)

ecsarabians said:
fireplace for 2000 credits. Thx plz let me know when will be a good time to do trade.

Deal, I will PM you about getting together ;)

JojoMin said:
I am interested in Red Chistmas hat and Witch hat. I can offer 3 new turkey carts for it. Thanks for considering my offer.

I am not interested in the turkey cart. But if you are willing to do a shopping spree for that same 3,000 credits, I accept. Let me know ;)

Originally Posted by JojoMin
I am interested in Red Chistmas hat and Witch hat. I can offer 3 new turkey carts for it. Thanks for considering my offer.[/COLOR]
[I am not interested in the turkey cart. But if you are willing to do a shopping spree for that same 3,000 credits, I accept. Let me know ;)
I am willing to do a shopping spree. Just PM me your list. Thanks!

Originally Posted by JojoMin
I am interested in Red Chistmas hat and Witch hat. I can offer 3 new turkey carts for it. Thanks for considering my offer.[/COLOR]

I am willing to do a shopping spree. Just PM me your list. Thanks!

Sent you a PM with the list :goodvibes

Haha! Isn't this "game of trading" fun? (Not always!)
Okay, 30 tiki idols for a Tron porter set is a deal. As far as "the rest" of the idols.. there are 18, not 12 (based on your originally wanting all 48). You had also mentioned (yes I read it! hehe) that you had a 3rd porter set. So.. I would like to get all three porter sets if you are willing. Some possible options (above and beyond the 30 idols for a set):
- 2 green candy canes and the 18 idols left?
- 1 green candy cane, 12 of the idols, and 3,000 credits?

Said to myself, "Nice Math, Tiki!" (insert your previously mentioned "D'oh" smilie here!).:teeth: 48-30 DOESN'T= 12?!!!:eek:

Okay, for the three Tron Teleporter sets I'd like from you:
First set: The original 30 tikis--24 Red and 6 Cyan
Second set: 1 Green Candy Cane, 12 more Red Tikis
Third Set: 3 of those creepy Turkey Leg Carts (3,000 credits' worth)

This way we won't have to fuss with the Quest Machine. Sheesh... I hope I'm getting this right this time!:headache: Honestly, I don't know how you can keep track of so many items!:scared: <SuperDuck!!>

Hope you find this agreeable. Keep me posted.:flower3:
Tiki

Said to myself, "Nice Math, Tiki!" (insert your previously mentioned "D'oh" smilie here!).:teeth: 48-30 DOESN'T= 12?!!!:eek:

Okay, for the three Tron Teleporter sets I'd like from you:
First set: The original 30 tikis--24 Red and 6 Cyan
Second set: 1 Green Candy Cane, 12 more Red Tikis
Third Set: 3 of those creepy Turkey Leg Carts (3,000 credits' worth)

This way we won't have to fuss with the Quest Machine. Sheesh... I hope I'm getting this right this time!:headache: Honestly, I don't know how you can keep track of so many items!:scared: <SuperDuck!!>

Hope you find this agreeable. Keep me posted.:flower3:
Tiki

LOL Okay I think we have a deal! Will PM you about getting together! ;)

Okay Batty, I sent you a PM with my shopping list! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the trade, PurpleDuck! And it was great to get to talk to you for some time too (thanks for the tips)! Both Monsters Inc door codes work so we all know you can definitely be trusted, LOL ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter