• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchasing Tie Dyed shirts

rjmkhall

Earning My Ears
I have had several wonderful shirt designs made for our Disney Cruise in June but cannot find the perfect shirt for all 14 of us when my 11 year old DS had the bright idea of a tie dyed shirt. We had his school carnival today and purchased their shirt which was a Red Spider Tie Dye giving us the idea. I stumbled on a wholesale site today, www.tiedyeusa.com but need to have a minimum of 24 shirt orders to get the shirts for $4.85 each. Has anyone ever ordered from there? Is anyone interested in purchasing from there with me to get the discounted price? Just getting my feelers out to see if this may be an option for us.

I haven't, but saw some others that had. I looked on their website- they look awesome, but I don't need 24 either! I could use about 12, though! Do you think it would be worth the extra shipping to share an order?( I am in TN, by the way)

I actually need 14 myself so with 12 extra that would get us the minimum. I think it will be worth it. I can't seem to find shirts this quality for under 12.00 so I think this is a great buy. I will ship to you the cheapest possible. I need my shirts for June 10th cruise so I will want to order in the next week or two. If you do want to order, please send me a list and what you'd like. I'll let you know when I place the order. Thanks for getting back to me!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter