Purchasing Tickets

CHEK

DIS Veteran
Well I suppose it's about time I start to look at purchasing our park tickets, I'm normally so organised, but this year I'm just not feeling the love :worried:

We had a pretty rubbish 2012 & think this is the reason for the lack of enthusiasm.
Dh is awaiting an employment tribunal after our Florida holiday, although this has been going on for 8months & costing a fortune, however all this could have been avoided if his former employers had followed the correct procedure in leasing the business & not changing his terms & conditions! :furious:

So now I need to look for Disney & Universal tickets :cool1:

Oh no - How awful to have that hovering over your heads, and over the holiday as well. Having been through something similar with my husband, I have every sympathy with you both. It's so frustrating, especially being useless to do anything.

What tickets are you looking at getting?
I searched just after Christmas, and made a spreadsheet of best ticket prices so might be able to help if you were looking for something similar to us.

Looking for Universal as we've never done it & we have a couple of Harry Potter fans :-)
But thinking of the purse strings I mentioned about giving Disney a miss this year as we have been 5 times, But NO my girls were we can't go to florida & not do Disney!!! I have to say I do agree with them but its just the cost!
Oh well you only live once ;-) x

Maybe minimise the Disney and don't overbuy on tickets?

American Attractions had a 14-day universal/seaworld/aquatica/bushe gardens ticket for £172 per adult, which is the cheapest I found, otherwise you'd be looking at £80 for a 2 day ticket to universal (which is what we went for!)

Undercover tourist does a 4day, 5th day free disney ticket for £168 which I thought quite reasonable compared to other prices. I guess it all depends on how many days you want in each as well.

Lizzi said:
American Attractions had a 14-day universal/seaworld/aquatica/bushe gardens ticket for £172 per adult, which is the cheapest I found, otherwise you'd be looking at £80 for a 2 day ticket to universal (which is what we went for!).

Just curious, where did you see the two day universal ticket? I have only seen the 14 day 2 park universal tickets on the American attractions website and attraction tickets direct for around £100.

thestevied said:
Just curious, where did you see the two day universal ticket? I have only seen the 14 day 2 park universal tickets on the American attractions website and attraction tickets direct for around £100.

Try Orlando ticket deals.We have used these for our last 2 trips and can't fault them.We found they have the best prices and you receive actual tickets.
Currently they have got the Disney/Universal ticket package for £346.If you buy them separately it works out £350,I know its only £4 but that's about $7 and that's breakfast for 1 person on the first day :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter