Purchasing tickets wanting to use Paypal question?

lulu2

DIS Veteran
I guess the title says it all. I have accumulated some $$$ in my Paypal account and I want to purchase park tickets for our trip in December. Any suggestions? Could any of you wise shoppers help me with this one? I would like to purchase from the Dis site as I would like to use fast pass plus. Any thoughts??

I guess the title says it all. I have accumulated some $$$ in my Paypal account and I want to purchase park tickets for our trip in December. Any suggestions? Could any of you wise shoppers help me with this one? I would like to purchase from the Dis site as I would like to use fast pass plus. Any thoughts??
You cannot use Paypal on the Disney website but if you have the Paypal debit card or Mastercard, it will work.

Why don't you just transfer your PayPal funds to a bank account? I have a rarely used bank account just for that purpose.

You can use paypal to buy Disney gift cards. Then you can use those gift cards to buy tickets.

The Paypal Debit card is free of charge. That's your best bet. Your other option is to transfer to your bank account and use your bank debit card.

The Paypal debit card does not charge for PIN or signature purchases, but you would get charged to make a cash withdrawal at an ATM. You do not get charged if you withdraw the money as a "cash back" transaction if it's done in conjunction with another purchase. For example, I'll frequently buy a pack of gum at Wal-Mart for $0.25 and then get $100 cash back. No charge for that $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter