• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchasing Power Pass AP Online. Expiration?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I'm wanting to purchase the Powerpass Annual Pass online but we aren't going until next fall. Will the voucher still be valid or do they expire within a certain amount of time if not activated?

If I am able to purchase them this far in advance, the AP will be valid a year from activation? Correct?

I want to prepay for as much as possible and don't want to purchase them and come to find out they will expire before I arrive.

Thanks for any help :)

you can buy the power pass anytime.

the start date does not begin until you activate it by first using it for entrance to the parks.
at that point, it will be valid for one year from that first usage date.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping. I was just worried you may have to activate the voucher within a certain amount of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter