• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchasing Members AP

DVC Grandpa

DVC Member
Can anyone give me the link to purchase or renew an AP? Can’t find it since the programs have changed.
:badpc:

Pull the trigger tonight. The price, with tax, goes up $41.54 from $452.63 to $494.16 tomorrow.

These DIS boards have saved us so much money, its unreal. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow 494!!! That's a big increase!!! Think they are getting a little crazy now. Does it go up every year???

Wow 494!!! That's a big increase!!! Think they are getting a little crazy now. Does it go up every year???

Yup, every year.

I will say this...people also complain about the level of crowds in the theme parks. Raising prices is the most direct way for Disney to reduce the number of park guests. Higher prices mean fewer people will turn out.

You can bet prices will go up every single year. Sometimes more than once in a calendar year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter