Purchasing HHN Annual Pass Ticket ?

Golden_Eagle426

We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull
Hey there! I'm having a bit of an issue purchasing my HHN Annual Pass. I want to do the Rush of Fear ticket. On the site, it asks for my ID (which I assume is the huge bar code number), and my pin (which is labeled on the card). It still does not allow me to log in. I was wondering if I was missing out on anything. I'm not the most tech savvy dude in the world. :thumbsup2 Thanks!!

Hey there! I'm having a bit of an issue purchasing my HHN Annual Pass. I want to do the Rush of Fear ticket. On the site, it asks for my ID (which I assume is the huge bar code number), and my pin (which is labeled on the card). It still does not allow me to log in. I was wondering if I was missing out on anything. I'm not the most tech savvy dude in the world. :thumbsup2 Thanks!!
Hmmm...as long as you're entering the information it should work but I know some people have issues. Do you have the pass w/o your picture on it?

Try it a couple of times and if it still doesn't work, I would just call and do it over the phone.

ETA...I just tried it and let me log into the site. Keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter