Purchasing Aulani Resale

antpag101

Earning My Ears
Just looking to see if $85 per point is a good deal. I have this offer accepted and want to see what people's opinions are. I went last week to the resort and it is AMAZING. I am buying 600 points. Let me know people's thoughts as I have to file the paperwork.

Just looking to see if $85 per point is a good deal. I have this offer accepted and want to see what people's opinions are. I went last week to the resort and it is AMAZING. I am buying 600 points. Let me know people's thoughts as I have to file the paperwork.

$85 does seem to be on the low end of the resales listings I've seen for Aulani.

That might partly because of the size of the contract. HOLY COW, that's a boatload of points!

Another factor that helps determine resale prices is the points status of the contract. You didn't mention whether there are any points available or if the contract is stripped, but maybe with 600 points it doesn't matter.

Good luck to you.

Do you really want all 600 points on one contract? If you ever want less points, you can't just sell some of them.

Its 3 200 point contracts. I live on the westcoast and travel yearly to Hawaii for two weeks. I believe for a 1 bedroom at high season its 700 points approx.

I believe after working out the costs it breaks even after 9 years.

Regular dues. The subsidizes dues are way too costly point wise

In the end I think Disney would buy back!

I was contemplating putting in an offer on those contracts. Glad you are.

This is for 3 loaded contracts. You start in 2013 march use year with 1200 points.

Did you have to pay the 2012 maintenance fees? If not you got a smoking price for those points. It works out to $75 a point almost 50% cheaper than buying direct.

Is this a subsidised contract?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter