Purchasing Annual Passholder??

pbnjrockette

<font color=limegreen>obsessed by the lime....<br>
Would purchasing an Annual Passholder ticket save me money on my current reservation? We are staying at the Polynesian 6 nights and already have park tickets.

It really depends on how many days you plan on staying and how many are in your party. I've heard it said that having an AP wouldn't be beneficial unless you plan on staying at least 10-12 days at WDW. Check out the following website as it will help you decide whether or not having an AP will be cost effective for you.

Annual Pass Information

Also check this page out. The AP information is at the very bottom of the page.

More Annual Pass Information

Hope this helps!

Silly me! I just now read that you already have tickets. :blush: Annual passes are running around $450 per person right now, so it may not be cost effective for you to purchase them. Go ahead and check my two links anyway. Again, it should help you decide. :teeth:

You used to be able to upgrade your park tickets to an annual pass. I don't know if you still can.

Dash, I completely forgot about that. As far as I know, yes, you still can upgrade tickets to Annual Passes. Thanks for the reminder! :teeth:

Thank you for your help and information! I just called Disney Reservations---they are always so nice and helpful!

It seems that the discount on our room (6 nights) would be $140 (we already have AAA applied). She could not upgrade my tickets over the phone since I have them in hand but it appears that the cost of upgrading would be more than the discount. Looks like Annual Passholders are more cost-effective for longer stays. (Just as Mousesavers states!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter