• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchased tickets thru ticketmaster (Summer Mini 1 day 2 parks)...Fastpass question?

GrowUp2BaPrincess

Mouseketeer
I just printed at home our tickets for Disneyland Paris purchased through Ticketmaster - thanks forum friends for that link! Easy Peasy! But, now, I'm wondering...it doesn't look like we would trade in these printed at home tickets for different tickets at the turnstile, but how would we use them to get fast passes? Are the machines different than those here in the US? Can someone please advise?

Thanks so much! So excited!

I think that there is now a scan pane on the fast pass machines and you put the bar code of your ticket on this? Sorry not 100% sure, hopefully someone will be along to confirm soon. Hope you have a lovely trip :goodvibes

May I ask for the ticket master link please. I can't seem to find park tickets on any TM site. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter