Purchased artwork on ship.

disneylady

Mouseketeer
My husband and I purchased three pieces of art from one of the gift shops onboard. I think these used to be pieces that they auctioned. Anyway, we've only rec'd one of the three pieces. This was last October.

Do you have any idea who I need to contact about that? Of course it was my favorite ones that didn't arrive. :scared:

I just read an article about artwork on cruise ships that said it is an outside company that supplies the art auctions on all the major lines (RCCL, Carnival, DCL, etc.), so I'm not sure contacting the cruise line would help, although they may be able to give you contact information for this company. I've deleted the article, but let me see if I can search for it for the contact info.

My husband and I purchased three pieces of art from one of the gift shops onboard. I think these used to be pieces that they auctioned. Anyway, we've only rec'd one of the three pieces. This was last October.

Do you have any idea who I need to contact about that? Of course it was my favorite ones that didn't arrive. :scared:

I would go to the DCL website and email them there. Someone should contact you. Give as many specific details to them as you can.

If they came from the gift shop then those are most likely disney pictures not Park West. My dad brought 2 disney pieces from the gift shop onboard as well. It took about 2 months to get both. You should definitely contact DCL. I would probably send an email from their website and I might even call the number on the website and see if they can give you a number to call directly to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter