Purchase with Purchase

Kali14

Mouseketeer
For those of you there now.....what are the purchase with purchase items around the world?? Will be leaving next week and looking forward to some great items. They were in the process of transitioning when we were there in December so I am psyched to hear what is there now!!! Thanks :worship:

There are a few different ones we noticed.

There was a Castle Throw Blanket (spend over $40), A Black Tote Bag with "Mickey Mouse" written in gold lettering (spend over $20) A Mickey Mouse Watch, A different Blue bag which I'm fairly certainly only has a small Mickey Mouse and a Black Duffel Bag. I can't remember what you had to spend for the last three items.

Each place only has two items and the majority only had the Castle Throw and the Black Tote.

You might want to ask before you spend the extra money. I've had good luck with CMs letting me buy the bonus item at the sale price without making any additional purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter