Purchase tixs - from undercover tourist or from Disney

Luv2CDisney

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at ticket prices on both undercover tourist site and on the Disney site. Maybe I am missing something....The prices are similar and the UT seems to be higher for some of the tickets. I even got the MouseSavers newsletter and the "sale" was the same price listed on the sight for anyone. Any insight would be great..thanks :)

I can't comment on the Mousesavers discount because I am not currently at a computer with access to my email so I cannot click on the link that leads you to the "discount".

With respect to the cost as it compares to Disney prices, the Undercover Tourist site lists the prices with tax included. The prices listed on the Disney site do not include the Florida sales tax which, I think, is 6.5%. Don't expect to save a lot of money through Undercover Tourist but I suppose every bit counts!

I was just looking at ticket prices on both undercover tourist site and on the Disney site. Maybe I am missing something....The prices are similar and the UT seems to be higher for some of the tickets. I even got the MouseSavers newsletter and the "sale" was the same price listed on the sight for anyone. Any insight would be great..thanks :)

2 Adults, 2 Children MYW Park hopper (6 Day)

Undercover Tourist* $925.80 (includes taxes and shipping)
WDW site $981.94 ($922.00 before taxes)

*through mousesavers link

I just ordered two adult 6 day base passes from undercover tourist using the mousesavers link. The cost was $422, included tax and shipping. If I had ordered them through WDW, the cost would have been $446.04 so I saved about $24. The passes from undercover tourist took about seven days to be delivered. As others have mentioned, passes ordered directly from Disney do not include the Florida sales tax or shipping. A nice benefit of ordering through UT is that if you have to cancel your trip, you can return to passes to them for a full refund (as long as you don't remove them from the plastic wraping they arrive in).

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....:)
You are the best....I appreciate you all for helping me understand the difference.
You gotta just love these boards! You can ask anything and you get the answers!! :banana:

I purchased tickets through Undercover Tourist through mousesavers and I recieved the tickets about 4-5 days...and I just paid for normal delivery. I paid two adult PH 10 day tickets for total $529!!!!

Since I just signed up for the mousesavers newsletter, is there anyone willing to forward me this months issue with the ticket discount? We are leaving for Disney on the 15th of this month and I would like to purchase advance tickets.

Since I just signed up for the mousesavers newsletter, is there anyone willing to forward me this months issue with the ticket discount? We are leaving for Disney on the 15th of this month and I would like to purchase advance tickets.

All set, I just PM'd you.

I have not tried this but I'm also cheking to buy mine and I found good prices in Discountorlandovacations.com, also mapleleaftickets.com. I repeat I have not tried them but heard good reviews about them.Enjoy your trip:goodvibes

Thank you for the other suggestions. For some reason, I did not get the PM, can you email me at hdlenz@cox.net with the mousesaver discount code, please? Very much appreciated!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter