Purchase question

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
My daughter wants to do this, we did it different,So has anyone done this when financing with Disney:

1) Made down payment with a Disney Gift Card(not a CC)?
2) Have you made the First Dues payment with a Disney Gift Card at Closing?
TIA

I don't recall anyone ever asking that question here, so it's possible no one who frequents the boards knew the answer.

Care to share?

My daughter wants to do this, we did it different,So has anyone done this when financing with Disney:

1) Made down payment with a Disney Gift Card(not a CC)?
2) Have you made the First Dues payment with a Disney Gift Card at Closing?
TIA

My understanding was no on both counts. You can use Disney visa reward card points on dues payments (not gift cards) but not sure about at closing. I'd be very curious to hear what your guide told you.

My Guide said that I can pay with cash or credit card for the down payment at closing. And I can use a Disney Gift Card for Dues, by calling MS(45-60 days after closing) ,But not at closing because the Dues are not generated then.

My Guide said that I can pay with cash or credit card for the down payment at closing. And I can use a Disney Gift Card for Dues, by calling MS(45-60 days after closing) ,But not at closing because the Dues are not generated then.

That makes sense but, if you are financing (down payment at closing sounds like you are?) then aren't your dues auto debited monthly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter