Purchase from Mickey's Mates Not Delivered

quangr

Earning My Ears
This is probably an unusual question but here goes...when we were on the 9/2 Magic my mom had asked a salesperson in Mickey's Mates if she could purchase an item in the window at the end of the cruise, since the stock in the store on this item was sold out. Salesperson said yes, she's hold for mom. Days later, item is no longer in window. Mom inquires and was told that item was mistakenly sold by another salesperson; however, when restocks come aboard the Saturday we dock they will immediately pull one for mom and ship it to her at home.

Mom agrees to this plan, charges item in anticipation of delivery and goes on her way. Sees item in the Disney Store at Orlando airport but decides not to purchase it because one is on the way.

Well, we've been back 10 days and have yet to get the item!! In hindsight, mom knows she should have taken a name and contact number on the ship, but didn't. Who do you contact regarding a transaction at Mickey's Mates?

Thanks.

not sure, but I would call DCL. I am sure they can at least tell you who to contact!

I agree with calling DCL. What most likely happened is they got the delivery but don't have time to unpack everything until the ship is under way. So it would have been shipped out when they got back this Saturday. Better to check and be sure.

On your mom's receipt there should be a number to call. I had purchased something on the ship sent to my home and it took several weeks and a phone call. It seems in my case the item was sitting in a room and the ship to info. had become separated from the item so no one knew who to ship it to. Glad I called as I received it a few days later without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter