Purchase from Castaway Cay for me??

wheelcap

Gee Mom, I wanna go "HOME"
While I was there, I saw a t-shirt that I liked -- so I bought it. When I got home, I realized that the size I got fits a bit tighter than I would like. Would somebody who is going there soon be willing to get another for me and send it to me? If you could do that for me, I'll send info about the shirt, and we'll figure out the easiest way for me to pay you for it.

If you can define "soon" I can do that for you. I'll be there end of September/Beginning of October. PM me if that's soon enough and we'll work it out.

Mordecai (love the name) -- I'll be in touch if nobody is going sooner.

ANOTHER OPTION would be if somebody knows of a phone number for ordering. I know there's one for WDW, but not sure about the Cay.

Disney Cruise Line does not do merchandise orders like Disney Parks. You have to sail (or know someone that is sailing) to get it. You can't even have merchandise ordered to your home from the ship.

The only other place that occasionally has DCL merch is Disneystore.com - pretty general, benign options and nothing Castaway specific I have seen.

Disney Parks Merchandise does have access to DCL merchandise and might be able to help with an exchange for a bigger size. It's an 877 number but don't have it handy. If you have the receipt for the purchase it would help tremendously as they can use to get the SKU number and go from there.

Mordecai (love the name) -- I'll be in touch if nobody is going sooner.

ANOTHER OPTION would be if somebody knows of a phone number for ordering. I know there's one for WDW, but not sure about the Cay.

I believe that I read here that others have been able to call the phone number on the receipt and have adjustments made.

Maybe others have had better luck that we have but on (and off) this ships we have always been told no. :confused3

This includes a time where due to mishandling of cleaning products a brand new sweatshirt was damaged with a bleach-type stain. Out of the required size, they would only exchange it for something else available on the ship. They wouldn't send a replacement home to us. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter